Sounds Like Now

Earlier, I supported this project...


"I don't normally do this but I think it is significant enough project to put my backing behind it.

Dan Goren, formally of the BMIC, is creating a magazine for contemporary music with the curious title, "Sounds Like Now"(What does the word 'like' mean?).  The intention, I believe, is to showcase, educate and promote the best of British contemporary music.  At the moment, he is close to reaching his goal of £18,000  to get the project running. He needs your support.  His project can be found here: sounds-like-now"



It reached its goal of £18,000 and should have been completed. But can anyone tell me what is happening now?

Update...I have spotted them. They are here:

https://www.soundslikenow.net/my-listening-xenia-pestova/

I was wondering...How are they going to get more subscribers if they don't allow new viewers full access to their articles?

Popular posts from this blog

Narcissistic

What is Stockhausen's legacy?

The Pulitzer Prize